Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ID: Graphic

I can't tell you guys how relieved I am to actually be drawing something that is NOT for my AP class @_@.

In all honesty, this was completely unplanned. I was just sketching and fooling around with some new styles when I drew something I liked enough to outline. (Note, the only thing I had on me was a thin sharpie so the inking on this piece sucks <.< style="background-image: initial !important; background-attachment: initial !important; background-origin: initial !important; background-clip: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-top-width: 0px !important; border-right-width: 0px !important; border-bottom-width: 0px !important; border-left-width: 0px !important; border-style: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-position: initial initial !important; background-repeat: initial initial !important; ">
I really like this style. I think I'm going to stick with it. Well, the drawing style at least. The coloring style was actually picked up from several american comics I've been reading lately @_@.

But yeah, new ID XP

No comments:

Post a Comment